Re: Aaaargh! Lost focus..

I may be biased, but I watched the game from beginning to end and I'll tell
you what I still think it is a conspiracy with Stern wanting only the Fakers
to win it all.  If you watched the game very closely you would have seen that
no matter what the Bull's did they were going to win the game anyway.  Look
at the damn stats, 37 free throws and Fizer was mugging everyone he touched,
only 5 fouls called on him, c-mon, what about the vicious moving pick he put
on Toine in the back court?  He was holding and grabbing Pierce left and
right, no calls.  Even Johnny Kerr said it was a ticky-tacky T on Toine after
slapping the backboard after his duck, you see that in all NBA games with no
T called.  Oakley was his usual self, but he has the rep of being a dirty
player so I guess the refs overlook his crap.  This Hassell guy also was
clutching and holding Pierce throughout the game and the Bulls announcer's
were commenting on the great defensive job he was doing.  I say
Bull-S--t!!!!!!!!!!!!!What needs to happen is the C's need to start adapting
their game to their opponents.  You want to run, then the C's need to run,
you want to play dirty, then I say the C's need to give some medicine back,
Send Blount in to do some clutching and set some deadly moving picks, McCarty
also.  Let's play it like the days of the 60's, 70's, and early 80's.

Sorry if it sounds like I'm venting but the C's should have won, don't get me
wrong, they could have made some of those shots and free throws that they
missed, but that game was obviously, horrendously officiated and very one
sided.

Mafiaso316