Re: Let's e-mail Pierce.

You know Dan, you're absolutely right. I agree. That's a reasonable response
and a good excuse that the entire team could've used. I think the entire
team ran out of gas last night. It happens. However, the first thing I read
on this list last night was that Walker was pathetic and he was the reason
they lost and will continue to lose. The guy kept them in the game for 3
quarters and was the only guy rebounding. I'm sure Antoine wasn't tired at
all as he hasn't been playing big minutes. Pierce, no matter how you look at
it, took the night off. I think he has good reason, but he did take the
night off. Pierce took 14 shots and was pathetic on the boards. He didn't
take any responsibility for the outcome of last night's game, at any point.
Not in the first half, not in the second. He didn't show up last night,
period. But it's Walker who gets singled out because "he's pathetic."
27-10-4? Pierce didn't have a pulse last night, from beginning to end.
Antoine showed up last night. Pierce didn't. Walker earned his money last
night. Pierce didn't. The team stunk it up in the second half and still only
lost by three. "Come join us Paul, and try to make something happen."
Apparently Antoine showed us how the game is not supposed to be played. If
that's the case, what did Pierce show us, how to get in uniform and not care
whether the team wins or loses? But you're right Dan, he'll show up against
the Knicks and if he can find it in his heart to work for more than 14
shots, get a few rebounds, that is, if he shows up, they'll be fine. Pierce
is a great basketball player. But last night, the truth is, he never showed
up. But never let the truth get in the way of a chance to blame it all on
the guy who went 27-10-4.

Paul M.

From: Dan Forant <dforant1@nycap.rr.com>

> Speaking for Paul Pierce: Hey guys, I'm human, I've been gunning my brains
> out for weeks now and need a break. So
pleeaasssssseeeeeee..............tell