Non-Celtic - thanks

Hi.
    Someone on the list sent a warning about a virus that deletes your anti
virus.  Just before I read that message I'd received a screen saver
attachment from a friend - and sure enough - when I checked my Norton Anti
virus wouldn't work!  Fortunately for me, I have a program called "Go Back"
so I set it to go back to before I opened that attachment and my anti virus
protection is back in order.  I lost the letter, however, so don't remember
which of you sent that message, but I want to thank you sincerely!  I was
lucky.  Some probably won't be and will have to reinstall your anti virus
program.  Anyway, I'm very grateful.

Dorine