Great Team win

A great team win today. The Dynamic duo were off but numerous others stepped
up to pummel the Raptors.

Anderson played well again, VP kept some rebounds alive for second and third
efforts, blocked some shots, and EW & Strickland even kept Toronto totally off
balance. Maybe we can get some respect.

Did anyone catch the halftime discussion? One analyst, I think they called him
Leo, said he liked Kenny's play the C's but stated we needed some inside
presence to take us to the next level. Another said Kenny's best years are
gone.

I can definitely live with his play the last few games and taking it to the
hoop when the D shifts to Paul & Antoine.

.