re: Hooterville

This is totally true.  However the NJ broadcasters,
whom I was forced to watch, were even worse.  It was
as if Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler were broadcasting the
game.  Every time the Nets made a play, they were like
"Good God!  Keith Van Horn is playing on a level
beyond human!"

Josh

http://shopping.yahoo.com