Glass is half full

A great win. Paul Pierce is the Truth, and Antoine Walker can play on my team
any time. The supporting cast may not be of the caliber of the top echelon
teams, but I don't believe they are bad as some have made them out to be. For
instance, while I do not contend that Vitaly and Tony Battie are legitimate
starting centers, I strongly disagree with a recent posting that suggested
they would only be the 11th or 12th man on most teams. Kenny Anderson, Eric
Williams and Eric Strickland, have all played well. Joe Johnson shows a lot of
promise. I believe Kedrick Brown and Joe Forte have talent, and will develop
in time to be valuable contributors. This team is not that bad. When I look at
the Celtics' glass, I see it as half full. I just thought I'd say that because
sometimes it seems that too many see the glass as half empty.