Re: Well Gotta Give Them Congratulations

Shawn Niles wrote:

> Watch basketball Ray.

I just did.

> You will notice that a lot of times teams will get
> fired up after their coach is ejected.

Could it be that what the coach was doing, wasn't working.

> It can serve as a rallying cry.

Or remove an hindrance to success. Kind of like when Walker exited the game.
No worry about him tossing up stupid shots or missing free throws in the
clutch.

> Stop
> trying to create a contraversy where there isn't one.

It's nice to know I have the power to create controversies.
Makes me feel kind of special. Sort of like Pierce feels right now, but I'd
still trade
him for Gasol after the season.
Ray