TSN projections

The Sporting News has the Celts projected 4th in the Atlantic and supposedly
10th overall. They got the Sixers, Magic and Heat ahead of the Cs in the
Atlantic. OK, I can handle that. But they also must be behind the Bucks,
Raptors, Hornets, Hawks, Pacers and Pistons???? I can handle the Bucks,
Raptors and Hornets and I understand  why (but don't necessairly agree with)
the Hawks and Pacers but the Pistons is the ultimate disgrace, just plain
dumb. Note that they do have the Knicks in the lottery so not everyone there
is braindead.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/support/celtics.html

Before some of you losers start crowing, note that they also have Pierce as
the most underrated player in the Atlantic with Pierce and Walker as the
first team forwards, ahead of second teamers Brian Grant and Sprewell. I also
like how they point out that Pierce is not underrated by those in the game
(hint, hint, you losers). If those projections are true and we get any kind
of production out of JJ, KB or Kenny, you got to think we would be at least
better than the Pistons. Doesn't make a lot of sense.....

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/support/atlantic.html

DJessen33