Re: Rumor has it that Denver doesn't wanna keep Cook

i am not from boston area (or usa for that matter), so I don't know
enough about Gaston to have a handle on him.
But based on what I learned serving 2 years of national service
(army/navy), we had this(and still have) during lunch "take what you
need, finish what you take".

I believe Gaston has the same motto. I think he has below
understanding with Wallace (and Pitino):

- work within the cap
- you are responsible for whomever you signed/traded
- you can cut a player only when it is the aboslute last resort (Greg
Minor) or when you've got your money back (John Hotrod Williams)

agree?

kevin