From: Pak-Poy & Davis [mailto:pakpoy@bigpond.net.au]
Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2001 4:25 AM
To: Celtics-Digest@igtc.com
Subject: Chris Carr

Can someone give me an insight on what was wrong with Chris Carr? I don't
have access to TV coverage,  but judging by his stats for last season, he
seemed to have done what was required in limited court time. - FG% .473  and
3P% .459. He has good size at 6.6 and from what I read didn't have a bad
attitude. Was he a lousy defender? Is/will Joseph Forte be that much better?
Will Forte see that much playing time? I was wondering if the 3rd pick would
have been more valuable with Jamaal Tinsley, Tony Parker or Omar Cook not
withstanding that Joseph Forte was favourite of Red Auerbach?
Greg