RE: The answer on the Philly pick

I do not look at everything in the most optomistic light. You keep saying
that, but I thought that I made it clear that I am only commenting on the
Moiso trade. I see plenty of holes on the team but that doesn't mean that
every move they made was bad.

My point is this: The Moiso trade was a very good one and was not made
specifically for cash. You don't think that it was a good trade and that it
was made only for cash. You are entitled to your opinion, but in this case,
it is an incorrect one.