Re: #4 in the East

In a message dated 8/10/01 3:21:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
gk_tyler@yahoo.com writes:

> Nor the immense
> contribution the list can make to our GM thru Mr.
> Inside.

     Gene, isn't Texas where the school is that has the "twelfth man"
tradition, where some student or someone plays on the opening kickoff as
representative of the "twelfth man," - the student body?
     Thus, I dub this list as being the "thirteenth man."  (We rank ahead of
the folk with phantom injuries.)  We all have jerseys with "Ozersky" on the
back.
    Is Noah still out there?
 - Doug