Re: Virtue Rewarded; or, Ozersky Inside!

This is unfreaking amazing.  We finally have somone who can carry the torch
of list MVP, with class and dignity unlike that punk (where the hell is he
btw) Ray.  He migrated to the all Ray list (All Ray, All Day)where he
rightly belongs, talking to a lampshade, with a cold Zima in hand, online
with the off shore gambling, spending his unemployment again this week,
waiting for the missus to come home to make him a Swanson's chicken pot pie.

Dare to dream, Ray's life can be yours too, just drop out of school and hang
out at the welfare office trying to pick-up very available and desparate
chicks, with the goal of finding someone who reminds you of Mother, or at
least father in a skirt. They both have the same amount of facial hair.

Get back to us sometime in the future Ray, when anything you say actually
adds up to a rats ass.

Shave My Poodle!!!
Phil