RE: Trying to make up my mind...

He netted a player who actually plays in the NBA (and one who has an
expiring contract to boot) and a first-round pick. That's value. I'm not
saying there was any kind of bidding war for the guy. I'm just saying that
he was attractive to someone, and I'm speculating about what we might have
been able to do if adding to that value-say Moiso and a first-rounder, or
Moiso and Vitaly... or something like that. I'm not making any judgments
about Moiso. The fact is someone else wanted him and was willing to give up
something to get him. That's value.

Mark