Re: [Celtic_Pride] It's Official

--- You wrote:
Celts made a deal shipping Moiso to Philly for McLeod and a FUTURE #1
pick!!!!
--- end of quote ---

I guess the Celtics Brass saw the same thing we did at Shaw's. I have vaguely
positive impressions of McLeod as a talented offiensive player from games with
Atlanta (?) But why isn't he listed at nba.com and espn? The pick won't be
worth that much, but hey, it's a first round pick nonetheless. I think most
list members would've taken the pick alone for Moiso at this point.
Here we are, the first trade of the Wallace regime...I hope my initial positive
impression of it isn't a foreboding of, say, Moiso becoming the third nucleus
player for the Sixers, the PF they were missing since trading Ratliff :)