Re: Why not Marc Jackson?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ravi Singh" <kelticsfan@home.com>

> I think Jackson is looking for a 6 year deal, which Wallace is not too
fond
> to do at this point since a deal of this length would impinge on cap room
> for 2003/2004.  A sign and trade involving V would be a possibility but I
> think V's jump shooting skills may be a plus for this team given the new
> defensive rules.

I've seen a couple of games and a load of highlight footage of Marc Jackson.
He's a keeper. Loves to bang, do the dirty work and is a total hustler.
Interview footage I saw had him admitting the same. Nice thing is that his
3-point shot isn't too bad either. On this team, that's not such a good
thing, but I always did like Center who could stretch the defense and get
the opposition's big guys out of the lane for the wingmen or PF to post up.
Might help a guy like Antoine especially.
He's 6'10ish and probably more suited to being a big PF rather than a
smallish center. In the East he'd push around guys like Camby though.

Just my #0.02

Simon
Ulcerate - alternative/industrial music to inspire and conspire
http://mp3.com/ulcerate
www.ulcerate.net