Another small forward??????

Now I am extremely befuddled.  Moiso and a future first round pick to Philly
for Roshown McLeod, a 6'-8" small forward?  Is there another trade coming?
I like McLeod because he is automatic from 16-18 feet but how many 6'-8"
guys does this team need?

After checking out McLeod's salary structure, the deal makes more sense, I
guess.  He is a free agent after this season.  Moiso is on the books until
after the 2003 season.  If they are that unhappy with Moiso and don't see
him making an impact until he is up for renewal, why not unload his salary
now?  I hope this is the rational otherwise we will be seeing a return of
the Pitino press with all its trappings.