Re: Kwame Brown

Chris Monter has a new site that he plans to take pay in a couple of days.
On friday, he made a list of his top 15 draft prospects.  This is not a
mock draft, because it doesn't take team needs into account.  Like him or
hate him, these are his top 15:

Yao Ming (not officially announced)
Eddie Griffin
Eddie Curry
DaSagna Diop
Tyson Chandler
Jason Richardson
Shane Battier
Zach Randolph
Brendan Haywood
Troy Murphy
Loren Woods
Joe Forte
Michael Bradley
Richard Jefferson
Jamaal Tinsley

This is in the order that he likes them.

****dave

On Mon, 30 Apr 2001, Berry, Mark  S wrote:

> Josh, I know the Web site is dated April 30 on that Atlanta J-C story, but I
> think the story itself is old. It talks about Kwame playing in the state
> title game-that should have been at least a month ago. Also, Monter's rating
> sound suspiciously dated. No one at this point would consider Kwame anything
> but a top-five pick. My guess this is an old story that was posted late.
> Don't count Kwame out of the draft yet.
>
> Mark

	  Dave Wickerham
	  aw623@freenet.buffalo.edu