Re: Payton & Baker for Walker & picks?

Payton & Baker are both 30+ years old and why would we want Vin Baker in any deal, never mind how much he loves Boston. I won't do this trade.

Also, IMO Wallace realizes that he has a good thing going. If he adds a 3rd scorer and a rebounder this team could easily go to the playoffs next season. - Mishra

  MetNut9@AOL.com wrote:

Hey all, thought I would throw this out there in light of the Sonics making
it clear Payton and Vin Baker are available.

Would you guys trade Walker and the three picks for Gary Payton and Vin Baker?
Would this deal improve the Celtics?

Payton
Pierce
Williams
Baker
Blount

I know it might not match up with RealGM.com, but I do know that the Celtics
need a point guard, they need another scorer, and Vin is fond of the Celtics.
FIRE AWAY!!!!!!!!

Derek

PS, so far Wallace does not sound as if he is very outgoing and creative, and
creativity is what if going to get this team over the hump and into the play
offs

Do You Yahoo!?