RE: Rasheed

It would fill three gaping holes: 1) we need a team leader point guard with
an assist mentality 2) We need a legit center 3) We need to unload the
3-point bombing Antoine while his stock might be high enough for someone to
take the ridiculous salary Pitino gave him.  I'm not talking a first round
pick.  Give them a second rounder and I'd pull the trigger.  What team has
ever had two big-time scorers and done well?  Look at LA.  They won it last
year, but eventually it's going to turn into "Who's the Man" syndrome.
Pierce is the man we need to build around.  Antoine has been with the C's
long enough to see that he isn't going to change his ball-hogging style.