re: Toine at PG

> From: Ryan Lee <rlee_at_channing@yahoo.com>
>
> For once I agree with Tird, Toine is not a point
> guard.

I had better rethink my position or else I'm in danger of partially
agreeing with two posts by Ryan Lee in the same day.

There it is ... I think I'm actually warming to the idea of Antoine
Walker playing the point part-time for the Celtics next season.  That
wasn't so hard to do.

Ah, it'll probably happen anyway.  Better start getting used to it.

(That's _Celtic "Tird"_, Ryan Lee, and smile when you say that.  The
first term and the quotes are required, thanks very much.)

(The Celtic "Tird",
  Celticus "tirdius")
mailto:celtictird@yahoo.com