Rasheed

Good post Tom. I've been wondering the same thing about Rasheed. Remember a
few years ago when the Celtics were rumored to be discussing a trade of
Toine to Portland and apparently were going to choose between Wallace and
Brian Grant? A Wallace-Toine trade would seem to be one of those good trades
for both parties things... The Celts get size and a legit PF, the Blazers
get talent in return and a player who could play SF alongside Dale Davis
since Pippen and Steve Smith are on their last legs and Bonzi Wells will be
coming off major knee surgery. I think Rasheed, warts and all (as if Toine
doesn't have any warts of his own), would be a great fit in Boston. That's
one trade I think I'd do.

Mark