Baker a possibility again?

Ok, well, I have been a Baker supporter since day one.  I agree I may be
biased since he's been born and brought up in my state of CT.  I really
believe its not too late to turn his career around.  I believe he needs a
scenery change.

Could he be a possibility in Boston?  Can anyone come up with possible trade
scenarios that they may like involving picks, Patterson, and possibly a sign
and trade with Williams?

I never said i would do this, or that I want him on the team.  I am just
thinking about how it might work.  If we could get him to play Center, he
might be able to be a decent low post presence.  Read below what BskBall has
to say (www.bskball.com/Rumors.htm)

Sounds like he may be officially on the market again.
If Seattle wants him out soo bad maybe we can actually get a deal that
favors us.
(I know he has a gigantic contract, but I'm not sure what the exact figures
are and even if it would work.  Can anyone come up with a possible scenario
on RealGM.com?)

04/20-VIN OUT IN SEATTLE- Vin baker was handed the morning paper by Ruben
Patterson, in the paper were quotes from new Sonic owner Howard Schultz in
which he made less than flattering remarks about Vin, and said his
durability was in question. Baker was so enraged at this he has vowed never
to speak to Schultz, and has demanded a trade both officially via his agent,
and through the press making comments to the effect of wanting out of
Seattle. Sources close to the team say this isn't not viewed as a problem,
they were going to trade him away. Its not clear where the Sonics will
attempt to move baker to, but the word is they simply want him gone, and
would entertain almost anything that made that happen. <<<<<<<<<<<