Re: Denberg: Walker league's most selfish player

So if we could get Nazr, who should we take from the Draft?  I'd still go
for the best available for our 1st first round pick.  It could be a
Richardson or some big name high school kid.

Also, I think Jefferson is good enough to draft with our 3rd first round
pick...as he reminds me of a Bruce Bowen with better athleticsm and
offensive skills.  I really think we desperately need a player like him who
could be an enforcer type of a player defending 2 guards and small forwards.

Jaims