Walker 3

Damn straight Mr. Berry.

Toine is clearly not a pure shooter so he should be in
the post trying to score or get offensive rebounds for
people who can shoot the 3.  There have only been a
few games this season where Walker's 3s have been a
major factor (the away game at Portland) so I don't
know what is going through his thick skull when he
continually jacks up those 3s.  I can't imagine what
Stith's or Carr's stats would be if they took that
many 3 pointers.  They'd probably put up similar
scoring averages to Walker if they did.  Hopefully if
they put Toine at the point he won't take so many 3's
since he'll be too busy passing.