RE:

--- Steve Knight wrote:
Why isn't Moiso playing 35-40 minutes each game now? A DNP is just not a
smart move. We need to find out if the kid can play in this league.
--- end of quote ---

Some of us have been wondering the same thing. Does it mean he hasn't earned it
with his play in practice? that they're getting rid of him? or just that Obie
wants to try Waltah out at PF and Walker at PG?

Btw, what does everyone think of this idea of playing Walker at PG? While I
proposed it myself a month or two ago because he was getting killed at PF and
our PG situation was so bad, I didn't mean that he should switch to PG
full-time, only until we get a good PG.  And what gets me is this remark by
Obie that Walker is still going to guard the opposing PF, as if he were doing
such a great job at it. Why can't Obie see the obvious?! Walker can rack up the
assists, though, unlike any PG that we currently have....

Kestas