Free Agents: Whom Will The Celtics Sign?

Undoubtably the Celtics will sign one of the available
free agents with their $4 million exception. Since they
need a point guard, shooting guard, power forward
and center, any of or all of the following should garner
their attention (and it's a pretty decent crop):

Christian Laettner - BSG has suggested they sign him.

Shammond Williams - Point guard who can shoot and they almost traded
for him before the deadline.

Anthony Carter - Speedy backup point.

Kendall Gill - Veteran shooting guard.

Aaron McKie - Not likely, but he's a free agent.

Todd MacCulloch - He's a center.

Nazr Mohammed - Antoine's friend and fills a big need.

Matt Maloney - Point guard who can shoot.

Eddie Robinson - Now here's someone with potential.

Chris Gatling - Instant offense and bitching.

Jim Jackson - Unlikely that Cleveland lets him go.

Bruno Sundov - A big project, but people speak highly of him.

Calvin Booth - Has shotblocking skills.

Moochie Norris - Anyone named Moochie can't be all bad.

Maurice Taylor - Great low post scorer.

Eric Strickland - Interesting and a Howard David favorite.

Greg Anthony - Always impressed me.

And who would I sign? Hmmm. I can't really chop it down to one player,
instead I'll submit a few names:

Eric Strickland
Christian Laettner
Eddie Robinson