RE: Anderson's buyout

No cap relief, just relieved of the player and some of his salary.
In essence, Anderson gets waived, but instead of paying him
$19 million over the next two years, they pay him whatever they
agree on for the buyout.
Ray

> ** Original Subject: RE: Anderson's buyout
> ** Original Sender: "John Sermini" <jsermini@home.com>
> ** Original Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 13:34:15 -0700

> ** Original Message follows...

> How does this buyout thing work? I know that someone already asked this question, but I
missed the answer. If Anderson accepts a buyout, does that mean that we get full salary cap
relief?