Celts win

Great victory (too bad noone could watch it broadcast). :-)

I came into my office but I couldn't even get this game on WEEI.COM.

The 95-88 victory clinches Obiewon's .500 record as coach this season,
something Walker (12 assists to 1 turnover) was hoping for.

What do we make of Waltah (27 points, 7 boards, 4 assists, 2 steals, 1
turnover)? I'm actually happy for him. I wish I had seen this game.

Also, Adrian was the first guy off the bench and delivered 9 rebounds
and 2 steals. He helped the team to a whopping 50 boards (+9). I'm happy
for him too.

The Celts attempted a staggering 31 treys out of 80 total field goal
attempts in the game. McCarty and Walker went 10-21 combined, and Chris
Herren had another three-trey game.

They held the Nets to .388 shooting.

The boxscore shows that O'Brien, Walker and Pierce were all freaking
ejected from the game, but the AP recap makes no mention of it. What was
that all about?

Joe

----