Re: IT'S OVER JOHNNY

Ray gave the info.

>- - Max is going to be back next season on the Celtics snap, crackle, and
>pop radio network. Even Jersey Red is goofing on the Celtics choice of
>radio's hinterlands.

Since Paul Allen owns the radio station and "may" be acquiring sports
broadcasts for a national sports network....  Hmm.... He also owns a cable
company.  Hmm.... What are the odds that a friend of Allen's may consider
buying the team, since Allen can only own one team?  I'd say better then
before he bought the broadcast rights.  Any of his rich friends have a tie
to Boston?

Gaston made his spurs in the communication industry, $300 million may be
short money to sell for.  Steinbrenner (sp) in NY just merged the Yankees,
Nets and Giants and will carry them on their own cable network.  The whole
is greater then the parts.

The Red Sox are up for sale, maybe the Celtics, Kraft has an open mind...but
not enough money to buy all three. Jacobs isn't selling but he has his
price.

Why sell before the Sox are sold?  Their sale will raise the value of the
Celtics.  Leave the door open for opportunity.

It looks like Jersey Red may continue being the goof.

<Jim