Not with a bang, but a whimper ...

   Now that the playoffs are out of sight and the last few games get played
out, I want to thank everyone on this list for having made this season a real
pleasure for me.  I sprung the $160 to get the NBA package on the little dish
and saw parts of perhaps 2/3 of the games.  The commentary from the experts
(and I am not one) has been terrific.  The various discussion threads (Obie's
future; Walker as 3 or 4; who plays point, etc.) have been wonderful.  True,
we miss Bill Cooper's commentary.  There have been a few problems, but they
have been the only downers in a great year.
    I'll watch the last game or two, find out who we get in the draft, do
some Bird watching and, as we in Boston always do, wait til next year.