Re: Ray...

I've never seen Joe Hironaka saw anything negative about anyone on this list
or even on the Celtics.  I think he was included in error, but as Josh O
said lets talk draft and skip the silly bashing which it appears is really
getting misinterpreted about now.

Personally I think we will get a keeper or two if the brain trust doesn't
screw up.  I think I'd take all the picks and keep them vs using any of them
to move a bad contract like Anderson or Williams.

The rookie contract makes up for the bad contract.

<Jim