feast

Wow!  What a prospect we have for the #10 and #11 spots.  Half of the
first 9 will be high-schoolers and big men projects.  That allows us
to choose from the real, or more proven talents.  This puts a premium
on settling our team direction quickly and deciding exactly what we
want.  At ten and eleven it may be clear that we can choose the most
talented player; or, it may be a crapshoot among half a dozen
excellent choices.  That's when we must be ready.  If one of the two
choices is excellent, we have succeeded.  We could hit the jackpot on
both.  Than at #21, we should get a Jefferson or Forte level player,
both capable of being excellent contributors.  Cheers,  Gene