Radio Things

Awhile back on this list, it was posted that Howard David won't be back.
Has this been confirmed?  I know this is early still but if Howard is
leaving which I hope he isn't, (though he really disappointed me with the
Jets job), who do you think should replace him?  The more pressing question
is: has anyone been able to find this station on the net; I am writing from
Canada and even though, surprisingly, this station can be picked up on a
good night, a very good night, I want to be able to listen to intelligent
Celtic discussion unlike what was on WEEI.

In terms of broadcasters, let's get away from bringing in New York people
such as the last two and find someone who will bring a definite long-term
Celtic identity.  That's what's missing.

Richard Quan

Email: rquan@sympatico.ca (Home)
           rquan1@yahoo.com (Webmail)
                  rquan@ipc.on.ca (Work)