no to trade dream

Why would the Celtics want to make the Lakers champs for the next ten
years?  That's what Walker and Pierce would do for them.

I happen to believe that Pierce is as good as Kobe--and as good as
Carter.  Not as flashy, but as good.  Kobe is a better defender, but
Pierce's attitude and rebounding overcome that.  Kobe may be a team
killer wherever he goes.  Give me Pierce.

I wouldn't trade Walker for him either.  Certainly not both at once.
I say keep building.  Get a point guard and another center or forward
and we're basically set.  Our surge is due to the talent of two great
players and great team desire.  Keep that intact.

This year has allowed us to bring along several great backups:
Blount, Stith and, to some extent, Palacio.  Keep building.  Adios.
Gene