Re: Pierce and Walker for Kobe

The pessimism at the end of this end is just plain crap.

Sure Kobe is Jordanesque. Did Jordan ever blow off practice and then his
teammates?  Sounds more like something Pippi Longstocking would have done,
trying to keep up with his half a dozen little bastards (taking pointers
from Blow Candy Kemp).

The shine just might be off trader Bob after all.  Blow Candy Shawn and Six
Pack Rod are the new poster children of the 2002 Jail Blazer campaign;
"Sheed, why not 50 Technicals this year, 1 Team 1 Screem". Check it out

Typical,

Phil