The more I watch ...

The more I watch Palacio play the more I feel we can address PF/C needs in
the draft before PG. I didn't feel that way 6 weeks ago and probably not a
month ago either.
If we were to luck into Battier I think he and Antoine could be a great
inside/outside pairing as our forwards where they could interchangeably work
inside and outside.

If not I'd be happy with Loren Woods or both (you never know who's going to
drop on draft day -- see Paul Pierce). Let's pray that Denver doesn't jump
into the top 5 via the lottery!

I'm sure we will get at least one ready to contribute stud this year and
maybe two no matter who goes early and who drops.

Battier, Woods, Bell?

Woods, Tinsley, Murphy?

F.Williams, Woods, Boozer?

Based on the report of what Sesar has been doing (unless his play has been
hampered by injury) I'd say just bring him to camp and let him fight it out
with Carr.

George