prospects

I was more impressed with Battier's floor game last night and agree
with Josh that he would be immensely helpful to the Celts.  Only
worry:  will he pack it up in 5 or 6 years and accept the
vice-presidency?

I was supremely impressed with both Jefferson and the big guy from
Arizona--Woods.  I would take either or both of them.  I'm thinking
that we will get two excellent prospects and I'm hopeful that it won't
be some Asian high-schooler with "upside."  Cheers,  Gene