Re: Pierce

We're closer to glory than some think.  Antoine and Paul now command a
double=team every time they get the ball at crunch time.  If we can just
get our guards to hit the open jump shot (ala Steve Kerr), we'll be a
tough out for every opposing team.

****dave

On Mon, 2 Apr 2001, Tom Titus wrote:

> in defense of this team. there are more fair weather fans than i have ever encountered before. tell me something that is right with these guys where your expertise comes from or is it a release of life's frustrations. Pierce hurt his back friday nite & his shot went with it. if you have ever had back problems, you will understand. if someone else would have stepped forward, both Chicago & Charlotte were winnable. this team needs some additions, like a first class point guard, but it young & has some talent, more than their youth shows. be on the band wagon or off, we are far ahead than 40 ganes ago with some ideas of how to play together & what might work. these guys want to win; it shows in their constant effort. oh well, back to the real world. have a great day. TT

	  Dave Wickerham
	  aw623@freenet.buffalo.edu
	  Saratoga Springs, NY