Re: Today's game

>>>Milt had better watch out. He's starting to find
Vitaly for open shots. It was the kiss of death for
Billups and Anderson, not to run the ball through
Antoine, so he can bomb away or feed Pierce.

Can't say that I agree with this one.  The kiss of
death for Billups was Pitino micro-management.  The
kiss of death for Kenny is that he's washed up.

Paul Pierce needs to play under control and stop
hucking shots.  His cumulative total for the last 3
games has been 18-56 FG shooting, 7 assists, and 7
turnovers.  This is a sign that he isn't letting the
game come to him.  Another discouraging sign is that
Pierce is nowhere near the defensive potential that he
displayed in his first year.

Pierce last 3 games...
Vs Chicago   7-14, 7 reb, 1 asst, 3TO
Vs Indiana   8-23, 9 reb, 2 asst, 3TO
Vs Charlotte 3-19, 4 reb, 4 asst, 1TO

If we can convince the Lakers to swap Pierce-Kobe,
then in theory at least our team would fit better
since Kobe has facets to his game that Pierce can only
dream of.