"dream" team

I agree with Josh about this. We will get beat, sooner
rather than later, if he go half-assed at the Olympics.
The rest of the world is catching up, but we can no longer
afford NOT to send the O'Neals and Duncans and other stars.

Plus, I used to think the best strategy would be to send the top
4-5 guys from the 2 best teams and add several "enhancements."
That way, we could always be throwing a team at the other players.

On the flipp side, our mens soccer team might be the best in
less than 10 years. Who'd a thunk it?

Bob

Bob Strauss                                      Cataloger
Hunter Library                                   Western Carolina U.
strauss@wcu.edu
Class home page:    http://www3.wcu.edu/~strauss
Personal home page: http://www3.wcu.edu/~strauss/personal