Re: My 2 cents worth

In a message dated 9/27/00 6:39:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
dforant1@nycap.rr.com writes:

> Well, if I'm going to be banned from the Kingdom, at least I'll get some
>  parting shots in.

If Dan is banned from this list it will be a sad day.  He doesn't attack
other list members.  He expresses his opinions, as unpopular as they may be,
and usually does so in an articulate manner.  That, folks, is what free
speech is all about.  Now other listers have, IMHO, been vicious and
personally attacked others.  Some have been banned, and banning folk for
their behavior may be OK with some, although it bothers me.  I have read
enough of Greg's "Mr. Hyde" posts that I can see the rationale behind the
decision to boot him sometimes (even though I disagree with it) but he has
also posted his share of "Dr. Jekyll" comments.  But banning folk for the
content of their comments?  No way.  No way.  Ditto Ray, ditto Noah.