From: <godegaard@ACWAGNER.COM>
To: <celtics@igtc.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2000 3:47 PM
Subject: My 2 cents worth

> First,
>
> Anyone who wants to explain this horrific event off as something less than
disgusting, is so themselves. What have we become when we want to blame the
victims, least of all without most of the facts? This is very petty at best.  To
assume someone has it coming or puts themselves in this position is just wrong.
To assume a friend or teammate should break-up this up or defend the victim,
again without all the facts is also wrong.  Why would you leave the house and
drive on the "deadly" highways if you truly believe this? Some of us on this
list give the impression that we don't often come out of the basement to see the
light of day, but beyond that silliness, give me a break.

> Why haven't I chimed in more with folks like Dan or one Ryan recently? First,
because others are carrying the torch very well; thank you bird and Cecil, and
because unfortunately I am still being filtered from my obvious haunts by Paul
the list keeper. Not much at this point I can do about that, censorship exists
when you are the dictator.  I will survive. Lastly, I am not sure how much I
care anymore.

> 1986 Bias, 1993 Lewis, and hopefully not 7 years later Pierce. He will
survive, and hopefully play and excel, and we will succeed again as a franchise.
To assume otherwise it truly sad, go puff out your chest and revel in the
failures of other more deserving teams, like the Clippers.

> As much crap as I have thrown at others, I have never on the list gone over
the top mean or cruel. This is a fact; not on the list. Dan virtually stands
alone in this area, I only hope Paul gives him the same jaded look towards
censoring as I have come under, just because a couple cry babies complained, as
the "silent" minority. Paul your response to THIS fact alone would be
appreciated. I assume your strong arm of the law doesn't apply to Dan and his
truly vile prose.

> Too bad Dan doesn't have his English shoved down his throat to see how it
feels. Frustrating that one person should so assume that the rest of us level
minded folks are wrong.  Tear off Dan't mask and you probably would get Noah.