Re: Pierce upgraded; Get well wishes

Hey, get over it, get on with your life. Better yet, figure out how the
Celts will stay out of the basement this season. Seems like some of you
needed a subject other than the Celtic failure again this season to
improve, in fact they have regressed. Stop trying to clone others to your
way of thinking, it's absurd. I'll keep this thread going as long as there
is interest. Glad to see Pierce up and around. That doesn't excuse the fact
he according to some reports, may have crossed the line with some non
sociable people and paid the price for it. We will probably never hear the
truth and not recognize it if we do.
Dan