Pierce again

"So I think it would not be too farfetched to conclude
that he will be in danger every time he goes out.
Kestas" -- I think it was Max who said that he will
recover physically, but mentally he may have a tough
time in Boston, always having to look over his
shoulder. Even on the court. Even Steffi Graf's
obsessed fan would attack her opponent on the court
?!? The good news is late night tv said that the
police have it nailed down to 1 or 2 suspects. Let's
hope this does not take long and let the healing
process for Paul start