"Made Men" homepage

    For what it's worth, I located a Web homepage of the "Made Men"
(FYI, they are Antonio "Twice Thou", Ray Benzino and Mr G-zus, formally
known as "Cool Jezus"). The site features a retarded "unreleased video"
of the three rappers as well as lukewarm CD-reviews and archived
articles mostly about the earlier Fleet Center stabbings.

    The homepage text reads, and I quote, "The Made Men are 3 hardcore
catz frum Boston. THey got Ray Benzino an Antonio Twice Thou who used 2
by in The Almighty RSO....The Made Men jus put out they "debut" album
Classic Limited Edition."  They seem to be following in Boston's great
tradition of great poets and men of letters. :-)

http://mademen69.8m.com/index.htm

***