Big Dog?

OK, I know how we all love trade talk...

Anyway, it's dull around here and I'm bored, so I'll throw this out there.
Reportedly, Milwaukee is shopping Glenn Robinson pretty heavily. Would there
be any interest around here in a Robinson-Toine swap? Toine could play PF in
Milwaukee next to Tim Thomas (the reason they're shopping Robinson), while
Robinson could play SF here.

Robinson has become a heck of a player. He's probably the best mid-range
shooter in the league and is a really reliable, consistent scorer. He's a
pretty good post-up small forward, as well.

In truth, the better fit for the Celts would be Pierce and cap garbage for
Robinson, but I doubt the Bucks would bite. Pierce just duplicates the
existing logjam at SF.

I'm not saying I'm for or against this, but don't you think when legitimate
NBA talent becomes available, and our roster is begging for change, we at
least should talk about the idea? Aren't any of you ready to talk about the
Celts? Training camp is just two weeks away, for crying out loud.