Re: Paul's right

W wrote:
SG - Bryant, Jones, Iverson, Allen, Sprewell, Pierce, Hardaway
SF - Garnett, Hill, Carter, Pippen, Odom, Pierce, Walker, Rose
PF - Duncan, Malone, Garnett, Webber, Wallace, Kemp, McDyess, Walker, Baker

That sounds about right, Dubya. :-) I guess I'd put Penny ahead of Paul Pierce in terms of ideal total shooting guard output, and place both marginally ahead of Spree and Allen. I'd also put McDyess and even Antoinette ahead of Kemp at PF. Actually I'd put LaFrentz and Van Horn ahead of the "Grain Man", frankly.