RE: Paul's right

Interesting and fun.  here's my comments.

SG:  I don't think that Ray Allen's better than paul; and more to the point,
almost all of these guys have matured as players.

SF:  Odom may be more talented than Antoine, but hasn't outperformed him
yet, especially on the boards.  I like Jalen
Rose, but I don't see him carrying any teams.

PF:  Kemp and Baker aren't better than Antoine any more; Baker isn't even
even one of the better 4s in the league. I would put Charles Oakley in here
somewhere.