Off Topic/Non Sports related

Gang,

I am in the process of setting up a home page, and am in the process of
adding music to it.  I know some of you are experts at this, while I am a
virtual techological greenhorn.  I have napster and music match jukebox
where I have downloaded a ton of my favorites.  My real question centers
around embedding the sound from them to my page  If I want to use "Crosstown
Traffic" off of either player, what would be the exact code?

Any assistance would be much appreciated.  Please send via private message.

Thanks for your indulgence.

Cecil (from the school for the technologically challenged)